- My dear son, if you keep living serving another man for so long, you risk not be the man you desire.
- My son, now that you are in the world of bachelorhood, learn how to economize resources for the future.
- My son, wherever you see a stranger, always try to humble yourself so as to get an information about the person, he may be your helper or guidance in life.
- My son, don’t be carried away when you start making money. Instead of spending on tiny legs that never knew the source of it , spend on things that is fruitful for a better result.
- My son, don’t compare yourself to your friends out there in the society. Try to build your own world and live it.
- My son, when choosing a partner don’t go for ones that don’t have the same dream you imagine. Settle with dream chasers.
- My son, when I met your mother, I wasnt living comfortably but she stood and became my backbone. Go for those that tolerate and adapts to your situations
- Always know you have a lot of responsibilities waiting for you. Don’t be carried away by your comfort zone.
Be a good ambassador of my family. God bless you.